FITBENCH MAKES EVERY REASONABLE EFFORT TO PROVIDE TIMELY AND ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR COMPANY AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE, HOWEVER, IT CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED THAT THE WEBSITE CONTAINS ALL RELEVANT AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE.TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or intellectual properties owned by FITBENCH or its licensors and are protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights. The term “FITBENCH” is a trademark and the FITBENCH logo and all related product and service names, designs and slogans are FITBENCH trademarks. You may not use such marks without the FITBENCH COMPANY prior written permission. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Permission to use materials (such as brochures, manuals, press releases, etc.) from this website is granted, provided that the use of the materials is for informational, non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media. You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this website in any way. Except as expressly authorized by FITBENCH in writing, you may not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any part of this website, (b) access to this website or (c) use of this website or of any services or materials available through this website.
DATA PROCESSING TO THIRD PARTIES
Web analytics services and advertising
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and other information relating to website activity and internet use. services to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the available data provided by Google. Download and install the browser plug-in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, which means that IP addresses can be shortened and excluded, so that if the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be immediately deleted.
11.2 Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses the Google Tag Manager as part of Google Analytics. Tags are small code elements on our website that, among other things, are used to measure traffic and behavior, to capture the impact of online advertising and social channels, to use remarketing and targeting groups, and to measure their website to test and optimize. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows us to manage website tag using a surface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the Tags) is a cookie less domain. The tool causes other tags to be set off, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
(2) Further information about Google Tag Manger can be found at: https://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
11.3 AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
(1) This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). As part of Google AdWords, we use what’s called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie for conversion tracking is set. Cookies are small text files that the internet browser places on the user’s computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for the personal identification of users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google, and we, can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
(2) Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked through adWord customers’ web sites. The information collected with the conversion cookies is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers will find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and have been redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by easily disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via your Internet browser under User Settings. They are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics.
11.4 Google Double-Click
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google’s use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our knowledge: by integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in several ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving third-party ads b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies c) by disabling the interest-based advertisements of providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulatory campaign, http://www.aboutads.info/choices via the link, this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies d) by permanently deactivating Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your browsers, http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to the full extent.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
(2) The links to external websites are checked by us before linking. However, we have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations. If we become aware of violations or infringements, we will remove the corresponding links.
Using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by marking it on the box by using its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate with the provider of the plug-in via the direct button. Only if you click on the selected field and activate it does the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in Section (3) below shall be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in the EU, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data from you is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data via cookies we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the grey box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data or the purposes of the processing and the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or customizing its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (also for unlogged users) for the presentation of demand-oriented advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. GDPR Art. 6 (Para. 1 lit. f)
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid assigning to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) We hereby expressly point out that we, as the provider of this website, do not receive any knowledge of the content and scope of the transmitted data as well as their use of the plug-in provider. More information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider is provided within the following shared privacy statements of these providers. You will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and settings options to protect your privacy.
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php more information on data collection: http.//vvww.facebook.cona/help/186325668085084, http://vvww.faceb-ook.cona/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.face-book.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
(1) We have incorporated YouTube videos into our online offering, which http://www.YouTube.com and can be directly playable from our website. These are all integrated in the “advanced privacy mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This is done regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be mapped directly to your account. If you do not want to be assigned to your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or customizing the design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for unlogged users) for the provision of demand-oriented advertising and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this.
(1) Functions of Instagram service are integrated on our website. These features are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not receive any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Instagram.
(1) This website uses web fonts provided by Google for the uniform presentation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website and site content are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied including, but not limited to those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. FITBENCH makes no warranty or representation with respect to the quality, accuracy or availability of the FITBENCH website. Specifically, FITBNECH does not warrant or represent that the FITBENCH USA website, the site content or the services provided on or through this website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected; that the FITBENCH website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components; or that the FITBENCH website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances including negligence shall FITBENCH or anyone involved in creating or maintaining this website be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the website, the site content, any services provided through this website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site. Nor shall FITBENCH or anyone involved in creating or maintaining this website be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to reliance by a member or visitor or any information obtained via the website; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or files, viruses, errors, defects or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access whether or not FITBENCH has been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
COMMENTS AND SUBMISSIONS FITBENCH
welcomes your comments. All comments, suggestions or other information sent by you to this website for internal use by FITBENCH or its advertisers or business partners or in response to solicitations on this website, will become FITBENCH’s property and you agree that all intellectual property rights therein are transferred to FITBENCH. You understand that any postings to publicly available portions of the FITBENCH website are non-confidential for all purposes.
The owner of this website is based in the State of Wisconsin, USA. FITBENCH makes no representation that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this website from other locations, you are responsible for complying with local laws.
1) What information FITBENCH collects from you
2) How FITBENCH uses your information
3) What choices you have about how FITBENCH treats your information
4) How FITBENCH protects your privacy
5) What FITBENCH does about children visiting this website
6) How you can contact FITBENCH
INFORMATION FITBENCH COLLECTS FROM YOU
Active Information Collection
Like many other websites, we actively collect information from our visitors both by asking specific questions on this website and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via email. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.).
Passive Information Collection
As you navigate through a website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection. Like most website operators, we track IP addresses, use both session and persistent cookies and assign internet tags. Our system also automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on this website and collects operational information about the technology you use, such as your browser, type of computer, operating systems and Internet service providers. We passively collect information to understand what areas of this website are most popular, which areas may require improvement and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information helps us to update and improve this website. We also use this information for security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches and to provide you with a safe online environment.
HOW FITBENCH USES YOUR INFORMATION
FITBENCH uses your personal information to enhance the operation of this website and allow you to use all of its features. FITBENCH may contact you about new features or products in which it believes you may be interested. FITBENCH may disclose your personal information to the reputable vendors that assist us in processing information or delivering the items that our customers order. These vendors are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than helping us to provide products and services. FITBENCH may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information. FITBENCH also will disclose any information that it is required to disclose by law or by an appropriate government authority. Although FITBENCH does not currently rent, sell or otherwise share your information with third parties for purposes unrelated to this Website, it may do so in the future. If you do not want your information to be shared, you should contact us at email@example.com
CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW FITBENCH USES YOUR INFORMATION
HOW FITBENCH PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect your personal information. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases by storing data received via the website in an access-controlled database.
WHAT FITBENCH DOES ABOUT CHILDREN VISITING THIS WEBSITE
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from website visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT FITBENCH