FITBENCH EDU COURSE
COURSE SUMMARY: FITBENCH allows coaches/personal trainers/group instructors to deliver a more impactful and unique training experience. This course will teach you how to set up, program, and coach highly effective one-on-one, small group, or large class environments utilizing the FITBENCH and its included accessories (dumbbells, kettlebells, slam ball, FITBANDS). Attendees will leave with four weeks of programming support, access to an extensive exercise library, and tools to create your own progressive workouts.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Upon completion of the 4-hour, 0.4 CEC class, you will be able to:
– Create a successful, training program that is repeatable and scalable.
– Set up and program a dynamic class using the FITBENCH.
– Integrate the functional training tools including the bench itself, dumbbells, kettlebells, slam ball, and FITBANDs.
– Program for one-on-one sessions, small group training, or large class environments.
– Modify FITBENCH workouts based on ability levels.
– Cue and correct common faults.
NOTE: Participants will need a FITBENCH (ONE, STUDIO, or FLEX) and access to an electronic device (computer or tablet preferred).
COURSE MATERIALS: All participants will receive a link to access the digital Coaches Manual. Printed workbooks and four weeks’ worth of programming after the class will be provided.
PREREQUISITES: There are no prerequisites to take this FITBENCH Education Course. Continuing Education Credits (CECs) will only be applied to certified fitness professionals.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Course registration fees are non-refundable. Should FITBENCH cancel the course, for any reason, registrants will receive a complete refund. Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to FITBENCH by email at [email protected] at least 14 days before the course date. Requests made less than 14 days before the course dates are subject to a $100.00 rescheduling fee. Registrants may transfer their course registration to someone else for a $50.00 fee.