The high quality and reliability of FITBENCH LLC (“FITBENCH”) products and components (the “Products”) enables us to offer you the following limited warranty:
THIS WARRANTY IS AN EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND FITBENCH MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT. FITBENCH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMSS ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. NO DISTRIBUTOR, AGENT, EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF FITBENCH MAY ALTER THIS WARRANTY IN ANY WAY.
|Steel Structure||10 Years|
|Rope Frame, Anchors||10 Years|
|Structural Moving Parts||10 Years|
|Molded Top||10 Years|
|Wheels, Levelers||10 Years|
|Dumbbell Hook Covers||10 Years|
|Handle Covers, Sleeves||10 Years|
|Vinyl Top||1 Year|
|Commercial Hexagon Dumbbells||1 Year|
|FITROPE (Battle Rope)||1 Year|
|Rubber Encased Kettlebells||1 Year|
|Slam Ball||1 Year|
|Booty Bands||1 Year|
|Speed Rope (Jump Rope)||1 Year|
|Core Sliders||1 Year|
|Foam Rollers||1 Year|
Subject to the limitations in this warranty, FITBENCH warrants to the original purchaser of the Products, that all parts and components of FITBENCH Products are free of defects in material and workmanship. If we determine that any FITBENCH Products are defective in either material or workmanship during the relevant Individual Warranty Term, FITBENCH will, either repair or replace the products or damaged components, at its option. This warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement at the option of FITBENCH of any defective Product and it shall in no event include incidental or consequential commercial damages of any kind.
The following are specific exceptions to the warranty:
- Any damages caused by accidents, any unreasonable use or neglect, deterioration, mishandling, failure of maintenance, exposure to harsh environmental conditions such as salt, impact damage, dents, scratches, rust or surface damages, or lost or stolen components.
- Damage due to improper use.
- Damages from improper use of fitness accessories, whether sold with FITBENCH or sold separately, such as adjustable or standard dumbbells or kettlebells, resistance bands or other fitness or recovery fitness devices.
- Any damage occurring during shipping (claims should be presented to the carrier).
- Any damage to FITBANDS due to over-extension or inadequate anchoring.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE: The customer must contact the authorized FITBENCH Representative for approval prior to shipping. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges to FITBENCH in order to obtain warranty assistance. The Customer shall include, with the return shipment, a copy of the original bill of sale or receipt or other satisfactory proof of purchase as well as a short, detailed description of the problem. FITBENCH will pay return shipping charges if the repairs are covered under this warranty.
This is the exclusive warranty applicable to your FITBENCH products. Please read the terms and limitations of this warranty.
FITBENCH Quality Control Program
FITBENCH’s commitment to quality is to meet our company goals by continuously improving the quality and value of products, service, process and design. This includes ensuring products ordered under this contract are of first quality and in conformance with the contract. FITBENCH has a corporate quality-control plan to assure that quality of our final products meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations. These processes include:
- Spot checks throughout the manufacturing process
- Assurance of new first quality status
- Randomized picking and sampling of weights and accessories – any defects are discarded
- Assurance of strong weld lines
- Blemish free paint check
- Calibration checklist for leveling feet and proper seating for molded top
- Templates are used for decal and sticker location
- Packaging is built to perfectly fit the product and steps are placed to spot check packaging prior to it shipping
REGISTER YOUR BENCH
Already have a FITBENCH? Register your bench here to earn an additional year of warranty!